Sunday 21 August 2011

Crumble.


Hi fans,

Sadly there`s no fishing this week, time and moving house waits for no man,  I`ve found myself too busy this weekend with garden duties, clearing and weeding etc.

Two years ago my wife and I planted a Plum and an Apricot tree, they were twiggy little things and I wasn`t hopeful however my doubts were unfounded, they both grew very fast and are both  now over 10 feet tall and the Plum tree bore a bountyfull harvest of large juicy fruit for the first time this year.

So today I picked the last of the ripe Plumbs and had a bash at Jamie Olivers crumble recipe, as you can see from the picture above its a crumble to be proud of, I added a couple of apples the kids next door had thrown over the hedge and some home grown berries, now to open a tin of custard and its happy days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize [url=http://www.www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-carreaux-c-12.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage Carreaux[/url] is in reality how you're no longer actually a lot more smartly-favored than you may be now. You are so intelligent. Sac à Main Longchamp [url=http://www.www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu/sac-%C3%A0-%C3%A9paule-longchamp-c-4.html]Sac à épaule Longchamp[/url] , You know thus considerably relating to this matter, produced me individually believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated until it??s something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!

Dentist Seo said...

Ohhh nice blog!
Plumber SEO