Wednesday 13 July 2011

Big Game Fun

Hi folks,

Ive been looking through some photos from a few years back and came accross some fishing pics taken during my hols in Cuba.

I caught quite a few of these fish using freelined prawn tight against the rocks, and let me tell you those rocks were razor sharp, my flip flops were shreded at the end of the day.


This is where the larger ones ended up, at the local beach bar, cooked on the hot plate and washed down with copious amounts of beer, mmmmmmmm!



The highlight of the holiday was a big game trip, we caught a number of Dorado and Barracuda



When we were coming back into port we spotted the Snapper floundering on the surface so one of the crew gaffed it out onto the boat. As you can see its tail is missing, the gaff man told me that Barracuda often bite off the tails as a snack leaving the rest.



No comments: